Buy Demerol Vials 100mg
Demerol belongs to a class of painkillers called opioid analgesics that act by binding to cell surface receptors, where the opium usually binds and prevents the body from transmitting pain signals to the brain. Demerol is the name of the prescription drug meperidine. Originally manufactured by Sanofi Aventis, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) first approved Demerol in 1942. The drug is used to treat moderate to severe pain so that people can sleep on the surgery and relieve pain after childbirth. Buy Demerol Vials 100mg
Demerol Meperidine Hydrochloride Injection
You should not use Demerol if you are allergic to meperidine or to another inactive drug. and you should tell your doctor before taking Demerol if you have:
- Kidney or liver problems.
- Stomach problems
- Lung or breathing problems, including asthma or COPD
- Obstructive sleep apnea.
- Recent head injury, including a blow to the head or increased pressure inside the skin.
- Underactive thyroid or underactive adrenal gland Seizures.
- An addiction to alcohol or drugs
- If you are 60 or older, or have been taking Demerol for a long period of time.
- Have used a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) — such as Nardil (phenelzine).
- Eldepryl (selegiline), and Parnate (tranylcypromine) — within the last 14 days.
- Have decreased or insufficient breathing (respiratory depression).
- An enlarged prostate, also known as benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH).
Buyroxicodoneforsale.com supplied Demerol is in 50 mg (mg) and 100 mg tablets, while the injection liquid is in vials containing 25 mg, 50 mg, 75 mg or 100 mg per milliliter of solution. If you have never used Demerol or other opioid medications, your doctor may prescribe a lower dose of 50 mg every 3 to 4 hours, if necessary to relieve pain. Buy Demerol Vials 100mg
It is important to take Demerol only when you absolutely need it. This prevents construction tolerance or overdose of the drug. A typical dose ranges from 50 mg to 150 mg every 3 to 4 hours as needed. Demerol is not intended for long-term pain management and should not exceed 600 mg within 24 hours if not prescribed by the physician. Buy Demerol Vials 100mg
Common Side Effects of Demerol
- Dry mouth
- Changes in vision
- Sweating or flushing
- Itching, rash, or hives
- Shaking or controllable movement
- Nausea, vomiting, and constipation
- Irritability, nervousness, and unusual thoughts
- Very low blood pressure, slow heartbeat, and shock
- Trouble breathing, shallow breathing, or stopping breathing
- A sudden drop in blood pressure upon standing, or slow heartbeat
- Dizziness, headache, lightheadedness, sleepiness, and weakness
Buyroxicodoneforsale.com will not take any responsibility for side effects for any drugs, You may inform your doctor or stop using this drug if you face any below-given issues after taking this drug:
2 Vials, 4 Vials, 8 Vials, 12 Vials